cash Register has been discontinued. The replacement of this m/c is sharp
The Sharp ER-A160 is
designed to be durable and hard wearing for the small retail business. With its dependable
printer, compact and attractive design it offers all the benefits of a Sharp electronic
A hard working and hard wearing electronic cash register with a printer that has been
solidly designed for durability. You can depend upon it to keep delivering extremely cost
effective drum printing during its lifetime. As it prints on two-ply paper the customer
can take a receipt while you can keep a record of all transactions. This is a great
feature for such a model but then you wouldnt expect anything less from Sharp.
- Durable construction with dependable drum printing
- Two-ply printing, so the customer has a receipt and the store can keep a record.
- After transaction receipt available which means that once the transaction is completed
the receipt can be issued. This saves on paper.
- Up to 200 PLU's for automatic price set entry.
- Up to six cashiers.
- Large high-visibility operator and customer price displays.
- Euro functionality.
- Compact cabinet with space-saving drawer - 3 bill and 7 coin.